In this August edition, of INDUS Cloud Platform Special Interest group we had Arti Gopalan (SAP product manager) share about how you can Accelerate SAP S/4HANA & SAP Business Suite integrations using SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite.
You can watch the replay of the session below:
You can download the slides used in the session from here.
The three key messages delivered as part of this session are:
- Integration is the key to intelligent enterprise journey
- SAP provides you with the enterprise-grade integration capabilities that support your integration needs.
- Future proofing your integration strategy and the way forward from SAP PI/PO customers.
Digitalization has become the key to being adept in businesses. Organizations that are looking to build connected experiences, achieve greater flexibility, and construct new innovations at scale need to consider integrations at the beginning of their digital transformation projects.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite provides our customers with capabilities and support that simplifies and accelerates enterprise integration requirements. This is done by delivering:
- 1500+ out-of-the-box, prepackaged integration content addressing SAP to SAP, non-SAP and and e-government application integration usecases.
- Simplified connectivity and seamless integration with 160+ non-SAP SaaS applications using the open connectors
- Govern and provide secure access to data and processes using the API management capabilities.
- Machine learning driven assisted implementation that considerably reduces implementation time.
For our SAP Process Integration/Process Orchestration (PI/PO) we have shared a strategy paper on how to Future-Proof Your Integration Strategy (SAPinsider Article). Do read this blog by Harsh Jegadeesan who is the head of Product Management for Integration Platform to understand the rationale and way forward for our customers. We recommend the following 3 actions to protect your existing integrations:
- Upgrade to SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- Build New Agile Integrations with Integration Suite
- Move Existing Integration Scenarios to Integration Suite
Here are few links that will be useful for you to draw your integration strategy:
- Integration Strategy Whitepaper with roadmap from SAP´s CEO.
- Integration Assessment tool
- CIO Guide I: SAP Vision for Integrating SAP Applications in Cloud and Hybrid
- CIO Guide II: Process and Data Integration in Hybrid Landscapes
- Integration Strategy Advisor Methodology
- Future-Proof Your Integration Strategy
For implementors, the following links will be useful for you to get started:
- SAP API Business Hub (explore available Business Processes, APIs, Events, Integration contents, open connectors to Non-SAP applications)
- Discovery Center missions
- Integration Flow Design Guidelines for SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Integration Suite Community