In their July edition, the INDUS S/4HANA Special Interest group hosted Saurabh Chaudhri who explained in detail about the SAP S/4HANA Board game. He and his team also hosted two groups of SIG members to play the game virtually.
This game helps if
- You struggling to grasp all the different innovations in S/4 and how it applies to their business?
- You interested in a new and engaging way to convey the business value of S/4HANA to your business leaders?
- You and your teams suffering from powerpoint fatigue?
SAP’s S/4HANA Solution Management team has GAMIFIED this learning process through the introduction of:
SAP S/4HANA Virtual Board Game:
SAP S/4HANA Virtual Board Game is a fun, interactive way to help you discover how SAP S/4HANA solution capabilities can add value to your business. The game can be played by business executives with a specific business objective in mind and by operational team members with curiosity to learn more about their LoB functionalities.
Apart from learning aspect, game has tangible outputs for you, which can be referenced after the game for future meetings.
You can find the recording of the session below:
You can find more information about the game as below:
- S/4HANA Virtual Game – Full Overview Video LINK
- S/4HANA Game – How to Play Video LINK
- Request you free S/4HANA game virtual workshop LINK
- SAP Point of Contact: Saurabh Choudhuri firstname.lastname@example.org or William Bowers William.email@example.com
We will get back to you with more information about the next session shortly.